InsuraQuote partners with RocketLawyer
Throughout our years of experience and meeting with thousands of clients we have found that a large majority of individuals and families have not prepared a last will and testament.
Having a will is arguably one of the most important things you can do for yourself and your family. Not only can a will legally protect your spouse, children, and assets, it can also spell out exactly how you would like things handled after you have passed on. While each person’s situation varies, here are the top ten reasons to have a will:
1. You decide how your estate will be distributed
2. You decide who will take care of your minor children, if applicable
3. To avoid a lengthy probate process
4. Minimize estate taxes
5. You decide who will wind up the affairs of your estate
6. You can disinherit individuals who would otherwise stand to inherit
7. Make gifts and donations
8. Avoid greater legal challenges
9. Because you can change your mind if your life circumstances change
10. Because tomorrow is not promised
We have formed an exclusive partnership with RocketLawyer, an online provider of professional legal documents to provide all of our clients with the option to complete a last will & testament completely free of charge. All you have to do is complete one of our forms for a free no-obligation life insurance quote and you will be automatically taken to the RocketLawyer website where you can then complete your will absolutely free of charge. Click HERE to get started now. Do it for yourself, but more importantly, do it for your family.